Neck pain is usually described as a dull aching, often times worsened by head movement in certain directions. Other symptoms associated with some forms of neck pain include numbness, tingling, tenderness, sharp shooting pain, range of motion difficulties, fullness and difficulty swallowing. We have all complained of neck pain more than once in our lives, the lucky ones among us do not experience neck pain too often but the rest us……..it is a huge nuisance. According to practicalpainmanagement.com Neck pain has an annual prevalence rate exceeding 30% among adults in the US; nearly 50% of individuals will continue to experience some degree of chronic neck pain or frequent occurrences. This basically means that a large number of people suffer every day from neck pain, it affects their sleeping, their driving and their working.
Neck pain is also sometimes accompanied by a headache, facial pain, shoulder pain and arm numbness. These extra symptoms are too often he result of nerves becoming pinched in the neck. A common inflammation of the spine sometimes causes neck pain along with upper and lower back pain. We have just seen how widespread neck pain is, so what exactly is the cause of neck pain?
Neck pain can be caused by a myriad of factors such as muscle strains – Overuse, such as too many hours hunched over your computer or smartphone, often triggers muscle strains. Even minor things such as reading in bed or gritting your teeth can strain neck muscles. Worn joints- just like other joints in your body, your neck joints tend to wear down with age. Osteoarthritis causes the cushions (cartilage) between your bones (vertebrae) to deteriorate as you get older. Your body then forms bone spurs that affect joint motion and cause pain.
Nerve compression or pinching caused by herniated disks or bone spurs in the vertebrae of your neck pressing on the nerves branching out from the spinal cord is a major factor of neck pain. Injuries- Rear end auto collisions often result in a whiplash injury, which occurs when the head is jerked backward and then forward, straining the soft tissues of the neck. Diseases- certain diseases can cause neck pain of which they are numerous.
Most neck pain can be attributed to poor posture combined with wear and tear that occurs as we age. Usually, the wrong posture leads to the stressed muscles of the neck. Often students, and those who work online face these uneven sitting patterns. Nowadays, due to the coronavirus, mostly schools, colleges, universities and even the business have been shifted to an online system. So it is inevitable to not sit in front of a computer or laptop. This makes neck pain a major concern of many people around the world. So, what solution is there for you?
You must have heard so many, health tips, good posture advices, stop smoking, visit to chiropractors and many more. Problem is that these solutions are not long lasting or most times, to do them is very difficult and in some cases, the solutions are very expensive and money wasting. Some people depend on drugs to get through their neck pain, but we all know drugs most times have adverse side effects especially when we take them for a long time. So how then can you solve the problem of neck pain as easily and as cost effective as you can?
NeckRelax is a gadget that help you. Using the latest technology, this NeckRelax fits around your neck to deliver a high quality massage on your neck. What could be better than a relaxing massage after a long and intense day? NeckRelax offers a unique and innovative solution to solving neck discomfort and pain. This high tech neck support device combines heat therapy and massage therapy into one convenient package. A device that looks like neck band provides your muscles with a soothing experience that results in relieved neck soreness, shoulder tiredness, reduced body tension and even improved quality of sleep and better blood circulation.
This neckrelax review article is a review to discuss and find out if the above claims by the manufacturers are really true, why you should buy this device, pros and cons and many more contents. Read on!!!
What is NeckRelax?
NeckRelax is a simple hands free device that you wear around your neck, and it produces light vibrations that relax the entire neck area. Seemingly a neck band, it entails a pulse massaging technique in that it will aid you in getting rid of neck pain. In manufacturing of this device, medical specialists and chiropractors have put a lot of effort from research to development to analyzing the outcomes. Using thermal infrared technology and soothing magnetic therapy, the neck band lets off vibrations that are barely noticed but that does not mean they are not working.
Moreover, infrared and ultraviolet rays are also used in the device to provide you immediate relief from neck and related areas of the upper back. In fact, these pulses work like a charm and can even start to make you feel better in as little as 10 minutes. The NeckRelax uses three different techniques utilized by athletes and physical therapists all around the world.
NeckRelax is a highly advanced neck massager designed to get rid of all the stress that is present in the neck and upper back. It stimulates and massages your neck muscles to release the knots of tension in them. This machine is uses the latest technology to massage the neck and back muscles of your body and give you relief in these areas. The product not only relieves your neck pain but also makes it so that the pain does not come back by adjusting your neck posture over time. It comes with various modes that are specifically designed so that a person can adjust the level of massage. Some people like hard massages, while some prefer the softer versions. There is a button present on the device which is used to increase or decrease the massage level.
Best of all, NeckRelax is so easy to use that you can begin using it as soon as you get it out of the box. Just place it around your neck and forget about it. The device does all of the hard work for you, so all you have to do is sit back and relax. The pulses are just the right strength to be effective without hurting, enabling you to get just what you need for sore muscles and stiffness. Even sometimes when you travel, you could keep it along with you in your luggage. So, this way a simple portable device can support you and eliminate muscular tension out of your neck.
Specifications of NeckRelax
NeckRelax is an advanced device that is both comfortable and effective, and if you are curious about some of its specifications, here are just a few of them that you are certain to enjoy:
- It includes everything you need to get started immediately, including a connection cable, two gel massage pads and two AAA batteries.
- It can run up to seven hours
- It comes with a controller to manage the amount of heat you want.
- It comes with a convenient on and off switch
- It comes with extra pads for those times when a neck and back massage sounds good. You can place the extra pad on your bag or arm or any place where you feel muscle stiffness and let NeckRelax do its magic
- It comes with ultrasound panels for quiet operation
- The materials include eco-friendly and very durable plastic
- You can choose one that has an LED display that is easy to read. This is a rather fancy but easy to use device with a convenient display that shows you what is going on with the device at all times and even a simple way to control the amount of heat and vibrations you get to enjoy.
- It has 6 programs that you can set and that are tailored to the specific ailments and situations (massage or relaxation)
- Infrared heat technology in conjunction with ultrasound technology and electrostimulation helps to deeply relieve pain and tension, especially against neck pain and back pain that can radiate to all sides of the body.
Notable Features of NeckRelax
NeckRelax is designed specifically for neck pain and therefore, every part of the manufacturing process is geared toward that goal. In other words, every component of NeckRelax is there to help relax and ease those muscles in your neck and upper back area. Here are some of the notable features of NeckRelax that makes it unique:
- Three effective methods: It is this holy trinity of infrared heat, electric pulse and ultrasound that make NeckRelax so impressively effective.
- Long battery life: NeckRelax is powered by 2 AAA batteries that enable you to use this device for 7 hours straight.
- 6 different modes: For an affordable price, you can get the luxury of choosing from six massage modes to suit your needs at that particular moment
- 16 intensity settings: NeckRelax was designed with user’s convenience in mind. Whether you would like a really light or hard massages, NeckRelax offers it all.
- Portable: Near or far, NeckRelax comes to the rescue anywhere, anytime. You can take this little massager to work, to lectures, on travels. It is very portable and lightweight.
- Easy to use: Nothing is simpler than using this massager. Just wrap it around your neck, choose mode and intensity. This is very easy. It does not need a technical know-how to operate. Its user interface is intuitive and straight forward and can easily be used by both young and old.
- Affordable: Unlike other alternatives, the NeckRelax does not break the bank and this is a loved feature of it. it is now possible to have a splendid spa experience daily at home and it does not even cost you a lot.
- It is very difficult to damage. It is made of tough plastic which can definitely stand a beating, you will be enjoying your NeckRelax for a while due to its durability.
How does it work?
The best part of using NeckRelax is that it works without chemicals or harsh medications. This is an all natural way to make your neck pain go away because instead of using salves or topical ingredients that may not work or may even be painful. It comes with settings that you can adapt to certain situations, including a massage and a relax mode, as well as 16 different settings so that you can personalize the intensity level of the pulsing movements. NeckRelax is also ergonomically designed and super comfortable, which means you can use it for long periods of time without it making you uncomfortable or even more sore. NeckRelax is a device that utilizes three different types of procedures that help in neck pain and stress.
- Infrared Heat: Infrared heat improves the circulation of blood in the vessels under your skin. It relieves inflammations thereby lessening the unbearable tension on the muscles. It eases the neck and upper back pains effectively and also provides protection from further oxidative stress.
- Electro Frequency Stimulation Therapy: EFSMT, while it may sound somewhat complicated, it is actually not. This method simply sends electronic pulses in order to treat muscle spasms and nerve pain. It also contributes significantly to your mood and energy. Electric pulses have been used by medical practitioners over the years to stimulate the nerves thereby releasing positive endorphins. NeckRelax uses Electric Pulse Massage Therapy to reduce muscle spasms and nerve damages. This therapy reduces the pains effectively and strengthens the nerves which make the user fell happy and stress – free
- Ultrasound: NeckRelax uses Ultrasound therapy to treat the injuries caused in the neck and upper back muscles due to constant bad postures. The high frequency ultrasound vibrations stimulate the cells under the skin of the neck region. It provides natural healing from the pain.
How to use Neckrelax?
Once set up, this handy device can be used to gently stretch the muscles in the neck, relieving tension and pressure in the upper vertebrae. This improves the circulation to muscles and nerves in the neck, reducing pain instantly. Operating NeckRelax is very easy and simple. Here is a quick guide:
- Firstly, if you have long hair around your neck and tie it back.
- Gently wipe and clean your neck with a clean wet cloth. Let it remain a little damp
- Insert the two AAA batteries. Put the switch to ON position
- Choose the mode button. Select the type of massage you need
- Use the intensity button to choose the degree of the massage
- To address pain below the neck, in the upper back region, moisten the area with a wet cloth. Then stick the gel pads on the skin and there you go
- Use NeckRelax with correct body posture so that your posture improves.
- In just seven days, you will notice the difference in your mood, pain and your posture.
Usually, people complicate this treatment with shock therapy, the NeckRelax device is recommended by the physiotherapists. If you want further instruction, NeckRelax comes with an instruction manual and access to friendly customer service team who are happy to help.
NeckRelax vs Other Alternatives
When you consider all of the other products on the market to relieve neck and upper back pain, NeckRelax really does stand out. Part of the reason why is how easy it is to use. You do not need to put anything together or purchase any other equipment, nor do you need any special tools to make sure it works properly. When you take it out of the packaging, you simply insert the batteries which are included with the package and turn it on. It really is that simple. The NeckRelax also gives you ample freedom to go your merry way to cook, eat, clean or read while you have it attached around your neck.
You can get a massage, which is also a natural technique that works, but to keep your neck pain-free, you would have to get massages on a regular basis, since professional massages can cost $100 or more per session. This can get expensive very quickly. On the other hand, you only pay for NeckRelax one time, and even though you will be using it regularly, you will not be paying money each time, making this both an efficient and inexpensive way to help your neck and upper back feel much better.
Even better, it is unlike pain creams and lotions that usually only work for a short period of time. The effects of NeckRelax lasts for a long time even after you take it off, and there is no yucky smell or the feeling of greasiness on your skin. The NeckRelax device is comfortable and painless, not to mention easy and fast. Compared to any other pain relief product on the market for neck and upper back pain, NeckRelax beats them all.
Advantages of Using NeckRelax
With all products, but especially new products, there are going to advantages and disadvantages to consider before you buy one. It is the same with NeckRelax. Below are some of the advantages and disadvantages of NeckRelax
- Instant Pain Relief: NeckRelax relieves neck and upper back pains instantly. Used for incorrect posture, it improves the body alignment permanently.
- Instant Relaxation: NeckRelax massaging machine provides instant relaxation from daily stress. It improves the mood of the user and gives freshness even after a long day’s work.
- It is very portable and can be used anywhere. One thing about neck and back pain is that it shows up at any time and place. There is no way to predict when you will be in pain. This is a great benefit of this device; it is portable and can be used anywhere. No matter if you are travelling or at work, you can easily use this neck massager.
- NeckRelax is innovatively designed to give it a comfortable fit. The massage machine fits snuggly on your neck.
- Saves cost. Receiving weekly or even monthly massages can be very expensive. The NeckRelax provides you with the same benefits in a more cost efficient manner. Not only do you save money but you also save time.
- Fits into your busy schedule. You can use it whenever you want.
Disadvantages of Neck Relax
- It can only be bought online, though it is not really a problem because most people already purchase different products online.
- Stock is quite limited
- Shipping will take longer than stated due to the effects of the coronavirus pandemic but efforts are being made to rectify the situation.
Why should you buy NeckRelax?
Whether you are suffering from acute or chronic neck pain, NeckRelax has been proven to effectively relieve both and instantly promote relaxation in your neck and back. Particularly these days, numerous individuals experience ill effects of neck strain. Sitting for a long time in form of your computer, little or no body movement, and the same body position for a long time causes neck strain. NeckRelax is an appropriate option that treats neck and backache and gives relaxation from these pains to the user.
It is perfect for senior citizens, people with mobility issues, people who constantly or frequently have neck or upper back pain, people who have high stress jobs, sports lovers or exercise enthusiasts who sometimes overdo it and have muscle pain as a result. Essentially, anyone who suffers from pain and stiffness even occasionally can benefit from using NeckRelax.
Where to buy Neck relax from?
If you wish to purchase the product, it makes great sense to choose the manufacturer directly. They have a website where they offer the products. But that is not all: if you want to purchase more than one, you can do so with special offers that the manufacturers make available from time to time. This means that you can purchase several lamps at the same time and pay less for the piece itself. The order is uncomplicated and completed within a few minutes.
Another great advantage is the numerous payment options offered by the manufacturers. Here the buyer does not take any risk because he can use secure methods such as PayPal or Credit Cards. These possibilities also hold out the prospect that if you send the product back if you do not like it, you will get your money back without any problems. A further advantage is the fast dispatch, which takes place up to the front door. A few days after the order, the product arrives and can be used immediately.
What is the price of neckrelax?
1 NeckRelax costs only $78.99
2x NeckRelax costs only $144.99
3x NeckRelax costs only $196.99 *Recommended Deal*
4x NeckRelax costs only $254.99
Note that shipping is free of charge. 30 Day Guarantee: If you are not completely thrilled with your NeckRelax, the manufacturers are offering you a 30 Day guarantee on all purchases. Simply send the items back to them for a full refund or replacement.
Neck Relax Customer Reviews
Teresa C. Houston: “This thing is amazing. I have not felt this good in years. I have tried acupuncture and dry needling before and there were not as effective as this. I was worried it would be complicated to use but honestly there is nothing to it. Just wrap it around your neck and turn it on. I carry around a second one in my purse and use it anytime my back feels stiff”
Jake S. San Diego: “The crick in my neck is finally gone! I used to wake up every morning with a sore neck, back and shoulders but since I started using this, all that pain and tension is gone. I stick it on first thing after work every day and it feels like I am getting a deep tissue massage”
Dylan B. Oklahoma City: “It helps me relax after a long day at work. I have got a stressful job and I am usually pretty tense by the time I get home. I like using the patches on my lower back and then putting it on the highest settings. It is intense but I feel great afterwards. The stress just melts away”
Jennifer L. Philadelphia: “Highly recommend this! I love how it just rests on your neck and keeps your hands free. I use it a lot while I am at work and I don’t even have to take a break from what I am doing. I feel like my whole posture has improved since I got it”
Frequently Asked Questions (Neckrelax review)
How does NeckRelax work?
NeckRelax uses a combination of technologies including ultrasound, infrared heat, EMS (electrical muscle simulation) and magnetic mode to stimulate and relax your muscles
Will NeckRelax fit anyone?
Yes, NeckRelax has an adjustable collar that can stretch up to 160-degree providing a comfortable fit for anyone of any size.
Can I use NeckRelax on other areas of my body?
Yes, NeckRelax comes with two pulse patches that can be attached virtually anywhere on your body where you feel tension or muscle pain.
How long should I use NeckRelax?
NeckRelax will shut off automatically after 10 minutes. It is recommended for use 2 to 3 times per day to effectively alleviate pain.
What kind of benefits can I expect from NeckRelax?
In addition to pain relief, NeckRelax can help boost blood circulation, reduce inflammation and swelling, increase healing rates and improve flexibility.
Conclusion (Neckrelax review)
If you have neck pain and feel like there is no easy, effective solution, think again. The NeckRelax device slips onto your neck with ease and uses light pulses and heat to get rid of pain, stiffness and general soreness. You can use the device anytime, anywhere and after you slip it on, you can go about your business and concentrate on other things, thanks to the hands free design of the device. Also the pulsing action does such a great job of stimulating your muscles that it can even provide you with all over pain relief throughout your body. There is no better product out there.